ICON Early Phase Services is conducting a research study for healthy non-smoking males. The purpose of this study is to compare the study drug with 2 forms of Avastin. You will be given a study drug one time by IV infusion.
Clinical trial study for healthy non-smoking males ME 2539-0029
Vital signs, ECGs, physical examinations, drug and alcohol testing will be performed. Blood, urine and fecal occult samples will also be obtained during this study.
Participants will complete:
• screening visit
• 5 consecutive overnights
• 13 Outpatient visits
To determine if you fully qualify, it will be necessary to obtain blood samples after an 8-hour fast. You have the option of fasting for the screening appointment, or, you may return at a later date. For more information, see below.
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $10,250 (paid in 4 payments) for time and travel.
If you are able to answer “YES” to the following statements, you may qualify for this study.
• I am a healthy non-smoking male or meaning no significant medical conditions
• I am between 18 and 50 years old
• My BMI is between 18.0 and 30.0 kg/m2 and my weight is between 132 and 220 pounds
• I have not participated in a clinical study within 30 days prior to receiving study drug
• My renal function tests (GFR) are greater than 90 mL/Min
• I agree to use a condom and spermicide
• I agree to refrain from sperm donation during the study
• I have suitable veins for multiple blood samples
• I am able to communicate effectively in English with the study personnel
Name of Clinical Site
8307 Gault Lane, San Antonio, TX, USA